Refinancing your mortgage can help you change terms, lower monthly payments, and even reduce your interest rate. We can help you decide what option is best for you.
Your home. Your terms.
Traditional vs. Cash Out
If your home value is steady or has increased, you may be able to refinance your mortgage with a traditional refinance loan. When you do that, you create options that can help you pay off your loan faster or save you money.
- Lower your monthly payments by taking advantage of lower interest rates.
- Change your loan terms to pay off your loan faster.
- Changing from an adjustable rate mortgage to a fixed rate mortgage, or vice versa, may save you money.
Access the equity in your home and get cash at closing with a Cash-Out Refinance. When you do that, your existing home mortgage and any property liens are paid off and replaced with a new mortgage. It’s an alternative to a home equity loan and includes closing costs comparable to your first mortgage.
- Get additional funds for things you need.
- Consolidate debt, such as high-interest credit card bills, into a single, lower-interest payment.